About Me

My photo
Jaipur, India
Though am not jobless ... still I can do things which only an unemployeed can do... the best example of it is this blog :)... keep rolling

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

a not-so-avid reader me


Though I can no more label myself as a Voracious Reader I still proud to declare that I have started wid a novel called "Of course I luv you.... till I find someone else" I am actually quite liking this book, as it gives great insights in a guy's mind when in a relationship (though it has made my dislike for them manifolds) I wish to finish it soon so that I can give a Jhakkaaas review Till then keep scribbling :)

1 comment:

  1. Replace the guy's name with a girls name and all the girls name with random guys. I don't think you will find much difference :P

    ReplyDelete