About Me

My photo
Jaipur, India
Though am not jobless ... still I can do things which only an unemployeed can do... the best example of it is this blog :)... keep rolling

Sunday, August 23, 2009

jab we met.. revisited


Yes.. it happened again… yet again.. I donno for which time.. but I again watched Jab V Met and I again fell in love with the movie. Even after watching it for so many times still I stay in the aura of the movie the characters as soon as I watch it again.. seems as if its such an integral part of my life and easy it is for me to associate myself with the movie n the characters.
For me life cant be fairer.. I got everything I deserved and not wat I demanded. And this is when I realize that am God’s favourite child that even with umpteen mistakes of mine.. he has given all the possibly good things in life. Before joining SBI I was actually living in a pretense at ICFAI of being happy n satisfied, till the time one sane person forced me to see the reality. Though I was happy … I was never satisfied.. some how the feeling of not being able to cope up with the other odd 800 students was making me stay in my own cocoon. Wont go into the gory details at to what happened next but will surely say that am happy and am now proud of myself.
So getting back to Jab we Met, as a matter of fact I can watch the entire movie keeping it on mute n saying all the dialogs by myself.
Here are the few things I luv abt it
1) Hill n mountain mein kya fark hota hai mujhe aaj tak samajh mein nahin aaya :P
2) Bhatinda ki sikhni
3) Aage kya hone wala hai yeh kisi ko nahin pata.. isliye main who hi karti hu jo mujhe theek lagta hai
4) Is bar main nahin rukunga… he is waiting for you
5) 1 ehsaan rahega tumhara mujhpar… kit um anshuman ko meri zindagi mein laaye.. warna main kabhi nahin samajh paati…..
Man…. I uv this movie so much…... life’s gud
Next update, my not-so-caring company is sending me on a work-cum-pleasure trip .. and I cant get more excited

1 comment: