About Me

My photo
Jaipur, India
Though am not jobless ... still I can do things which only an unemployeed can do... the best example of it is this blog :)... keep rolling

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Job blues...

Is it very normal to feel that your work profile is getting redundant ... or your getting bored by doing the exact same work everyday?
This is one of the major problems am facing in this profession...
firstly being a probationer, no one finds you good enough to do impt jobs. and by the end of the week you are sick of doing those not-so-impt work .. jus juggling to find some substantial work ... Now that a tough task for me pertaining to the fact that my branch is so filthy that there is nuthing to learn except for opening "khatas" and solving computer-related problems of the Elderly staff...
for now i can go on n on cribbing about my job...
But i wont.. I still remember, after watching the branch n the people for 1 week, i somehow decided that the best part abt this branch is there is so much to change and there is so much I can do to mitigate the miseries of the people coming down here.
I tried... infact I tried a lot... but as all the youth-transforming movies say... "tum system ko badlo.. isse pehle system tumhe badal deta hai"
I still shy away to accept that this is what exactly is happening with me.
Its sick to admit it that after jus 1.5months of working in this SBI branch my entire thinking has changed... the enthu.. the zeal to learn more and more.. my attitude...
i feel sad... probably i was thinking too much of myself...
Am nomore different from all those depressing oldies in the branch. Just like themeven i tend to send a customer from pillar to post for small little issues...
Though most of the time i try solving their problems at ones but then most of the time i feel so tied up in this rigid system that "making a difference" is nomore in my mind..
I hate this part of myself and am trying to change soon.. soon ...i keep telling one thing to myself that I am here to improve the system and not to degrade myself..Keeping this thing in mind I am sure when i move out of this branch one day I will feel proud to bring in small lil melioration.. cant promise anything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment