About Me

My photo
Jaipur, India
Though am not jobless ... still I can do things which only an unemployeed can do... the best example of it is this blog :)... keep rolling

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Waiting to be heard

I so much hate blogspot for not providing with password protect thing..
I knw no one is listening to me out here..
Also someone isnt listening there either...

There are some events which you want to happen with due course of time..
Not particularly for any reason but then their absence is annoying
I want those events to happen to me too... but then I ask myself why ?
and of-late am not getting the right answer..
I want them for no reason... or may be for not a reason enough.

There are certain things which need to be done... we dont do them
and then time comes when you really really want to do them you realise you missed the starting gun...
The years flew by and now you understand that thing can never be done now.

Like you thought of taking a medicine which was for your good.. you thought you would take it later. and one day in acute pain you thought of taking that medicine.. Eureka! the expiry date just went by... Cant do anything but staring at it long enough!

Something like that ...
What do I do God ?? Please Please Please show up.. No one else seems to be listening :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment