About Me

My photo
Jaipur, India
Though am not jobless ... still I can do things which only an unemployeed can do... the best example of it is this blog :)... keep rolling

Friday, November 6, 2009

Thing called luv...:)

This is the yet another time I have tried this thing called love,
And this is the time its here to stay.

Our P's and M's are buried in the past.
Now will never end, as this time will last.

I've learned through all the fights and separations
Beyond all other dreams and predictions.
That happiness depends on being with you.
It took me some time to see that this was true

But now it is the rock on which I stand.
I know it, and the realisation brings me peace.
I need no space for wandering or release.

All my being I put into your hands.
Love me sweeta,.. for I'm completely yours.
The way is clear... I have no other doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment