About Me

My photo
Jaipur, India
Though am not jobless ... still I can do things which only an unemployeed can do... the best example of it is this blog :)... keep rolling

Thursday, November 5, 2009

i dont like....

Am self obsessed and now there is another blog on I me Myself...
Things I dont like abt myself (and am willing to change)

1)Am a big big Procrastinator ...i postpone things till my death

2)If I hate someone... his/Her even a small mention can put me off for one complete day .. this is bad... i give rights on myself to those whom i hate most

3)Am a hypocrite ... If i say sumthing not-so-good abt my family its ok.. but I cant stand anyone else playing arnd

4)I talk too much (har time...)

5)At times I find myself perturbed over unnecessary things and most impt n urgent things jus dont affect me

6)I spend like crazy ... and even if i say I spend wisely I end up saving nothing... mann hi nahin karta paise bachane ka

7)I am soooooo much afraid of maths... for reasons unknown

8)I future plan a lot... esp related to things which are of least importance; so in simple words.. I Day Dream a lot

9)I am highly unpunctual (I am alwys the last one to enter the office but punctual while leaving though :P)

10)I am not girly-wurly (At times its necessary to talk abt matching nail paints n toe rings)

2 comments: