About Me

My photo
Jaipur, India
Though am not jobless ... still I can do things which only an unemployeed can do... the best example of it is this blog :)... keep rolling

Monday, November 1, 2010

New Chapter :)

He: He smiles and greets me the way as if no words are needed henceforth :)

She: How can someone be soo damn cute. How can she care about me so much. how can she remember my likes and dislikes more than anyone. how can she be such a lovable person

He(2): The only person who can make me happy by fighting. My angel in disguise my soul savior. Finally I know what it is like to have a male sibling (younger).

She(2): Sweetest thing ever... from chocolate boxes to make-up kit... she knows it all.

She (3): Childhood personified and preserved. Smiling and ever making everyone around her smile.

I know am embraced unconditionally :)


No comments:

Post a Comment