About Me

My photo
Jaipur, India
Though am not jobless ... still I can do things which only an unemployeed can do... the best example of it is this blog :)... keep rolling

Monday, September 6, 2010

Move On....

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day

yes this is exactly wats happening to each n everyday of my mere existence...Its like i dont knw wat am actually living for... or am here jus because am waiting for something better to come my way... yes am waiting but not taking any effort... and even when i feel like taking any effort i dont understand in which direction i wish to move in...

1 moment i feel like staying back with my stagnating job.. and other moment i feel like breaking free and doing something else.. here something refers to like million of things


You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way

Yes i fritter.. my day my night into something i can never comprehend..

am jus wishing for my life to turn upside down...

At times i feel I am left with no motive no zeal in life... The only thing I can see is living with a person i want to... Its like then my actual life will start.. the i ll be able to look beyond..

Considering the Maslow's need hierarchy theory.. am at a stage called Security : where Security has a lil twisted meaning.. for me i need to get secured from one end and that is living with the person i wish to in city i wish to.. then in actual sense my mind will start rolling..

here am not justifying that this is a right attitude.. hell not... But i think its not totally unjustifiable.. The point is I wish to achieve something.. that aim should be unconditional.. if my entire motivation of doing something better with my life is depending on jus one happening then something is seriously wrong...

I waste hours n hours in a job which is a non-value-addition job.. which i knw am not doing by my will... waste hours talking to people thinking that may be talking to someone mite help me striking the bulls eye...
then after a while I realise all these solutions come from within... No other soul can help me tackle this... Then this guilt arrives of wasting hours n hours with nonsensical things and not doing what i should

Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town

Jus strolling around the same thoughts... same .....things which mite make sense to me

Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

heck ! why this itch is there in my mind that "someone ... something".. Why am i unable to help myself ? why am i so dependent on external elements to help me out with my own psyche issues ? The answer has to come from within and I know one day when this thought will Travel from my heart to my mind... i will muster up the courage to Break-Free... That will be the time when I will use up all my abilites to work for "that" thing and i know it will be right and it will be mine

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain

The phase has gone when things were going eay with me ... But i certainly wish the non-serious life to come back... life at my home town (bhopal) life with my frenz life with colours with rains life with games with festivals with innocence .. life which had much more substance ... which had the spark of living the brightness... life with an aim life with a GOAL... no matter achievable or not.. but but belief of winning and not fear of losing !

You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today

at 24 Do i feel young ? or do i feel i have lived too much ... or the fact that i have lived too much in other's way.... or am i lost in the process.. the real me is lost... Have I given up on life Or Am still carrying that killers instinct to fight against all odds?

This is the time when i can actually have all the liberties to change my "entire" coming life.. Seems I am rather killing my time in thinking rather than doing... Does this happens to everyone or am being too weird for this planet ? After an year I succeeded in figuring out wat i "dont" want outta my life... but dont know wat I actually want.. and if this question continues to persists then I am not doing justice to myself

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you

No one told you when to run,

you missed the starting gun…

I certainly dont want these lines to come to... common who would

But am scared... considering the pace am going with n the useless approach am having

I know that things cant go awfully wrong with me ... I will make it through

But i need to fasten my pace ... pull up my socks now.. I need to actually "do" things rather than jus thinking about them.....

My life cant stop because jus few things are taking time to happen... They will eventually happen... but till the i need to pack my bags and RUN... before i miss the starting gun

No comments:

Post a Comment